Monday, March 03, 2008

Abductee Manifesto

Abductee Manifesto
By Ed Komarek
3/3/08
Copy and Distribute Freely
My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

I do hereby resolve and declare that I will resist all forms of tyranny over the mind of man. I now find myself involved in a planetary and cosmic struggle not of my choosing for control over my own mind and emotions by entities I do not understand nor do I respect.

I have been violated and abused against my will by unknown powers and principalities and I will no longer stand for it. I will remain paralyzed by fear no longer but now declare that I will stand my ground and defend my inalienable rights no matter the obstacles that I will have to be overcome. I will no longer be a victim!

I agree with Thomas Jefferson when he said: "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent". I hereby resolve to remain silent no longer and will actively and openly resist oppression being imposed on me by any and all beings both terrestrial and extraterrestrial.

I solicit the assistance of all beings both terrestrial and extraterrestrial that will be my allies in my struggle for my and others inalienable rights. I give permission for all beings of good will to intercede and cooperate with me on my behalf and I will do the same in return. I realize my struggle is a universal struggle and because all are connected, any violation of the universal rights of another is a violation of my rights and liberties as well.

I realize that to win the battle over my own mind, emotions and body that I will have to become impeccable and trustworthy and resolve to no longer lie in any way shape or form. I take full responsibility for my thoughts and actions. I now realize that all lies are poison to the soul creating separation and delusion no matter if they are to myself or to others. I believe only the truthful can know truth and so become free.

I resolve and affirm to abide by this manifesto or declaration every moment of every day to the best of my ability. I know I will make mistakes but I will correct them as soon as they come to my attention and with each such action I will become stronger and more sure of myself and my direction in life.