Friday, November 02, 2007

A Case Of Alien Abuse?

A Case Of Alien Abuse?
By Ed Komarek
10/29/07
Copy and Distribute Freely
My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/
Alien Seeker News http://www.alienseekernews.com/writers/komarek/articles/case-of-alien-abuse.html

Dr. Berthold E. Schwarz, M.D. did an interview with an intelligence agent many years ago. The material came ordinally from one of Dr. Schwarz’s books UFO Dynamics, Book 2, page 536. This material has been reprinted in UFO Crash At Aztec from which I have excerpted the material.

The intelligence officer being interviewed said a conversation had come up with a fellow intelligence officer with high security clearances and his friend asked if wanted to see the aliens and their crafts. He suspected this was some sort of test because his friend drove right through several security checkpoints and down underground without being checked. He thought maybe this was prearranged because of what appeared to be very lax security and that somebody was testing a battle tested intelligence agent to see how he would react cold turkey to such evidence of extraterrestrial life. The story follows.

It was several years ago. I was with the military intelligence unit in Arizona. I met a friend of mine who shall remain nameless, and as I happened to mention the subject of UFOs–experiences I had overseas –he said, Well would you like to see some Aliens? I said he was joking, but when I saw he was not, I said OK. I did know that he was with a base in Arizona, so he drove me there, but I doubt if I could ever find that place again. There was a highway above ground that went over the base, and after a turn at the entrance, we went underground. We violated every security code in the book. Because of this and he fact that I had a top secret clearance at the time I wondered if this was some kind of a set-up –that they wanted to put a man with combat experience in this spot and see what he does – to sew the seeds of doubt. It was too obvious. We used a staff car and not a private one. We entered a vaulted area.Now this was on a week-end and the security amazed me because it was so lax.

When we got in I observed five humanoid figures. I’ll give a description as best I can. Remember I doubted what I saw. They were very, very white. There were no ears: no nostrils. There were only openings: a very small mouth and the eyes were large. There was no facial hair, no head hair, on pubic hair. They were nude. I think the tallest one could have been about three and a half feet – maybe a little bit taller. As I recall there were three males and two females. The heads were large–not totally out of proportion–but large. Does that make sense?It wasn’t exaggerated, in other words. Slender fingers: slender legs. There was a small bone structure. Can’t think of what else.

Schwarz: Did you see the genitals? I don’t remember seeing that in the men, or the female organs in the women. No, I don’t remember seeing breasts on the women?Schwarz: How could you tell they were women? As I recall, he told me that the female of the group, the youngest female, was not there. Now he told me that they (the entities) were vegetarians. The teeth were smooth, flat and very small. When I saw the smallest female in the group I could see clear suture marks. My friend said there had been an autopsy, opened with a Y incision. From all this they concluded that she was hundreds of years old. There was no bruising on the body. There were no signs of injuries to any of the bodies. I wanted out. I was scared. I wanted my security, and what protection did I have if I were caught? I had no right to be there. I didn’t understand anything. You get in and you don’t get out. I wanted to have a clean record.

They had a craft, and here’s how they got it. He didn’t give me a date, but it was seen on radar in this area (Arizona). The craft appeared on radar, then disappeared. It was slowly going from left to right in an arching, falling-leaf motion, slowly falling or descending. You could pinpoint it by crass-triangulation (on radar). There was no pattern to this descent. It just continued from left to right until it finally settled in the desert. When they (the military) got out there and they started examining the craft the found a small hole. Evidently a meteorite had hit this craft, causing rapid decompression, and the people died from that. They were in their seats which were tilted to back on a seventy degree angle. I left my finger prints all over. I still doubt everything. They do have the craft but where, I don’t know.

Schwarz asks, You never saw it? I saw something, but that wasn’t that. I saw other parts that they had taken from the machine, and things like that from other craft. Schwarz asks, other craft? Crashes, and things like that. He told me about one particular crash. Out of somewhere there was this horrendous explosion which almost knocked a tourist’s car off the road. The tourist reported it as a meteorite strike and they went out and found a UFO half buried in the sand with absolutely no damage to it.

Schwarz asks, was this in Arizona too? No, this was in Nevada, and this craft was brought back to the site that I saw.Schwarz asks, what did it look like?---- The interview continues.